Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Lollipop Man's Characters I_vote_lcapLollipop Man's Characters I_voting_barLollipop Man's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Lollipop Man's Characters I_vote_lcapLollipop Man's Characters I_voting_barLollipop Man's Characters I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Lollipop Man's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollipop Man
Muggle

Lollipop Man's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Lollipop Man's Characters   Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Here we are. You have 5 slots.

Character Form
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Name: Aya Depreè
Age/Birthday: 15, April 27th
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 5
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure-Blood
Weapons?: a wand
Flaws(three): She's a little insane, fears dieing and is insecure at times
Country of Origin: USA
Mother: Ava Depreé
Father: Derrick Depreé
Personality(three sentences): She is really sweet to people, you'd never guess she was insane. Yes, she is very insane, she lets it get the best of her. But she is really smart even though she doesn't at like it, outgoing and lazy. She hates when people keep her from magic.
Eyes:
Hair:
Height: 5'6
Weight: 97lbs
Body Type: slim
Skin Color:tan

Biography(six sentences): Her family moved America a very long time ago. The Depreé's are known for their charity donations in the muggle world but in the world of wizards and witches too. The Depreè have a good record, it's clean. Aya was a surprise, being insane. They didn't think she was, as a little girl she made a lot of friends and was known as a caring girl. But once she turned eight she got into this huge fight with this girl and almost killed her. As she grew she learned how to control it but it didn't get better. Her first year in hogwarts she was clueless, like many students, she also hated the place. She wasn't use to no maid being around at her service, by the second year she love the school. She was very good and was involved in alot of activities. Her years at hogwarts have been easy and her insanity seems to be gone.

RP Example(four sentences): Aya sat in class, playing with her wand." When are we actually gonna do some spells?" She asked. And as usual she was ignored. She growled but maintained her cool. Until she seen a boy messing with a girls hair by magic.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Lollipop Man's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lollipop Man's Characters   Lollipop Man's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:17 pm

Approved. Assigned to Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net

Lollipop Man's Characters
Page 1 of 1