Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Mason's Characters  I_vote_lcapMason's Characters  I_voting_barMason's Characters  I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Mason's Characters  I_vote_lcapMason's Characters  I_voting_barMason's Characters  I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Mason's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

Mason's Characters  Empty
PostSubject: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:18 am

Character Form

Name: Mason Valley
Age/Birthday: 11/April 29th, 2001
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): This will be his first year
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure-blood
Weapons?: A regular wand
Flaws(three): Is scared of spiders, hates really dark places, and really deep water
Country of Origin: America
Mother: Allie Valley
Father: Slight Valley
Personality(three sentences): Mason is nice, and can make friends easily. He is very goofy, and loves to mess around, but when you need a hero, he'll be there. Mason hates homework, but likes to learn. In winter, he likes to go by the fire in the Common Room and snuggle up.
Eyes: Blue and brown, they change. He has glasses.
Hair: Brown
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 76 pounds
Body Type: Skinny
Skin Color: Pale white
Biography(six sentences): Mason lived with his two loving parents, Allie and Slight Valley. He never knew about them being wizards. Mason had a (older) brother and a sister. His brother disappeared when he was about five. One day, when Mason was eleven, he went downstairs, hearing a noise. After searching around, he found a barrel that was locked. Mason looked at it for a long while. Then, it talked.

"What'cha want, kid?"

Mason wanted to scream, but he stopped himself. "What's inside of you?"

"Your Mom and Dad's old Hogwarts supplies."

He was confused. He went paler than usually. "Open yourself."

The barrel commanded. After Mason's parents confessed they were wizards, told him about his older brother, Pes, and telling him not to say a word to his sister until next year, and he was a wizard too, Mason set forth for Hogwarts.

RP Example(four sentences): Mason looked at6 his computer and got on. He was doing a science project for school. Mason kept researching, when his father came in.

"Dinner's ready."

Mason nodded and went out to get some.

Notes: none
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Character Form

Name: Pes Valley
Age/Birthday: 16/July 22nd, 1996
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 6
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Pure-Blood
Weapons?: A super exotic wand, plus a Rocket broom. He is on the Quidditch team.
Flaws(three): hates back-mouths, falls easily for girls, hates the smell of corn
Country of Origin: America
Mother: Allie Valley
Father: Slight Valley
Personality(three sentences): Pes is very nice. He is very deep into leadership, althought. Pes doesn't give up easily.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6'
Weight: 125 pounds
Body Type: Skinny, muscular
Skin Color: Tan
Biography(six sentences): Pes had a younger brother, and a younger sister: Brooke and Mason. He, one day, was doing band practice, when he suddenly got a letter in his pocket. It was from a place called Hogwarts. He talked to his parents about it. They told him everything. Pes went to Hogwarts.
RP Example(four sentences): Pes checked his exotic wand. He was practicing with it. Suddenly, a mat appeared. He sat down.
Notes: Pes is Hogwarts Gryffindor Head Boy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Character Form

Name: Scarlet Met
Age/Birthday: 13/January 11, 199
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in): 3
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?: Mudblood
Weapons?: A simple wand
Flaws(three): Is terrified of whales, can be too trick to get, likes to weird people out
Country of Origin: England
Mother: Depth Met
Father: Dead Met
Personality(three sentences): Scarlet is trick. She has some pretty dark secrets. Scarlet can be nice, but...yeah.
Eyes: Dark red
Hair: Black, long
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 pounds
Body Type: Skinny
Skin Color: Pale
Biography(six sentences): Scarlet grew up known as 'odd girl'. She knew something about her was different. Her parents were even freaked out about her. Suddenly, she learned she was a wizard. Scarlet was always sneaky and turned people to stone. She could talk to snakes. Suddenly, when she was eleven, she got a Hogwarts letter. Scarlet was in Slytherin, finding out she was a descendant of Slytherin. Scarlet is Snape's favorite student.
RP Example(four sentences): Scarlet looked down at her shoes. She strapped her boots and walked to Snape's room. She needed some supplies. And this was Scarlet's best shot.
Notes: Descendant of Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 pm

Name: Effie
Age/Birthday: 3; July 23rd, 2008
Species(House Elf, Giant, etc.): House Elf
Appearance: Greenish skin, small, big ears and eyes, a little clutch of hair, a dirty ballerina skirt, etc.
Relatives: None known
RP Example(four sentences): Effie roamed around the castle, looking for friends. Tear drops formed in her big eyes. One dropped, leaving a big water mess. Suddenly, a Slytherin pushed her. She fell, hurting herself. Effie cried.
Notes: Dumbledore allowed to her to roam Hogwarts, and work sometimes. She's also very soft, and only about 1'5".
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 pm

Name:
His name is Marcus Ueil.
Age/Birthday:
Marcus is 12. He was born on June 23rd, 2000.
Year in Hogwarts(optional, but age has to be reasonable for what year they're in):
Marcus is in his 2nd year.
Mudblood, pure-blood, or half-blood?:
He is a Mudblood. Although, he hates this term. He calls himself 'No-Magical Blood'.
Weapons?:
Marcus has a two foot long wooden, old wand. It has a leave wrapped around it. It's core is a copper coin.
Flaws(three):
Marcus can get mean and mad easily, he is TERRIFIED of snakes, and along with this, hates Slytherins.
Country of Origin:
He was born in America. North Dakota, to be specific.
Mother:
Marcus' mother is a scientist named Belli Ueil.
Father:
His dad is an author named Sulzur Ueil.
Personality(three sentences):
Marcus is very nice, but stuck-up sometimes. He tries not to be angry with his friends. He likes to duel. Marcus' favorite class is Herbology.
Eyes:
Marcus has olive-colored eyes. He always has a sad/bored expression in his eyes. (He has lots of red freckles, btw).
Hair:
Marcus has deep, black hair. His bangs are long.
Height:
He is 5'3".
Weight:
Marcus weighs about 75 pounds. He's really skinny.
Body Type:
He is very skinny. His posture is bad.
Skin Color:
Marcus has really, white, pale skin.
Biography(six sentences):
He was born in North Dakota. He was revealed to be a wizard when he started floating in air. His parents were soon told by Professor McGonagall, who was assigned to come to his house. Marcus grew up as a regular child. One night, the night he turned eleven, he got a letter from Hogwarts. Marcus went that end of August. He was assigned to Hufflepuff.
RP Example:
Marcus fell asleep, soon. It was indeed a stormy, cold night. The rain beat against the roof like grenades. He rolled and tumbled, and fell out of bed. Marcus opened his one eye. Great. He got up, and went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mason's Characters    Mason's Characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mason's Characters
Page 1 of 1