Super Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Hogwarts

Enjoy your stay!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HERROO!!!! ^.^
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm by mamun93

» WANTED FiLM SONG AP4
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:26 am by 

» Diagon Alley
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:54 am by Mason

» my first charrieeeeee
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 pm by shorty89

» The Great Hall
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 5:46 pm by Agent Chris

» Hufflepuff House
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:05 pm by Lollipop Man

» The Library
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:22 pm by Mason

» Realm's Place
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:37 pm by Mason

» Jake's Bunk
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:51 pm by Rachel Elizabeth Dare

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Top posters
Mason (300)
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_vote_lcapGirl of Epicness' Characters I_voting_barGirl of Epicness' Characters I_vote_rcap 
Rachel Elizabeth Dare (215)
Girl of Epicness' Characters I_vote_lcapGirl of Epicness' Characters I_voting_barGirl of Epicness' Characters I_vote_rcap 
Blaze (46)
Agent Chris (28)
Girl Of Epicness (19)
Greenery (11)
Lollipop Man (9)
Asimi (4)
Fal3100 (3)
shorty89 (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Girl of Epicness' Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Girl Of Epicness
Muggle
Girl Of Epicness

Girl of Epicness' Characters Empty
PostSubject: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:33 am

Name: Courtney Cruz

Birthday: 17 June, 1998

Year In Hogwarts: Four

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Wand: 8 inches, rose tree, unicorn hair

Country Of Origin: The USA

Mother: Sofia Cruz

Father: James Cruz

Personality: Courtney has a hot temper and is very impatient. She can be a good friend but only listens if she feels like it. She is bold and isn't afraid to speak her mind. (Also her flaws).

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Red

Height: 5'4

Weight: 110 lb.

Body Type: Slim

Skin Color: Fair

Biography: Courtney grew up in San Franscisco, CA. She moved to England when she was six and started showing magical signs a year later, when she was seven. Her mother, Sofia, freaked out when Courtney made a vase explode but then realized Courtney was a witch. She (Courtney) got her Hogwarts letter when she was eleven, like most other students. She had been expelled from several schools because she made things happen without meaning to. Her mother (a Muggle) didn't want Courtney to go to Hogwarts, but her father won the argument.

RP Example: I walked down the passageway, aware that I was breaking the rules. I was out of bed, but still -- do they really expect me to sleep when I can't? The passageway darkened. "Lumos," I whispered to my wand, which lit up the passageway with a soft light. I looked around, making sure that Filch wasn't here. Good, he wasn't.

Notes: None

Last edited by Girl Of Epicness on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 am

Yes, a wand. P.S., edited the form a little. Mind making the changes?
Back to top Go down
https://superhogwarts.rpg-board.net
Girl Of Epicness
Muggle
Girl Of Epicness

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:40 am

You forgot skin color and Country of Origin.
Back to top Go down
Girl Of Epicness
Muggle
Girl Of Epicness

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am

Approved. Your character has been assigned to Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Girl Of Epicness
Muggle
Girl Of Epicness

PostSubject: Character #2   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:55 am

Name: Coraline Shrew

Birthday: 27 August, 2000

Year In Hogwarts: Two

Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Wand: 7 inches, ash tree, phoenix feather

Flaws: Headstrong, overconfident, know-it-all

Country Of Origin: Britain

Mother: Celia Shrew

Father: Eli Shrew

Personality: Coraline is smart. She is caring, although she doesn't seem like it to some people. She only opens up to her friends and doesn't trust others easily.

Eyes: Gray

Hair: Brown

Height: 4'9

Weight: 95 lbs

Body Type: Thin

Skin Color: Fair

Biography: Coraline was brought up in a mansion because her wizarding parents, Celia and Eli, were rich. They always were looking for signs of magic, but didn't get any till Coraline was eight. They were always worried their little girl wouldn't be a wizard and were relieved the signs came. She got her Hogwarts letter at the age of eleven. Her parents were delighted that she had been accepted. They went to Diagon Alley immediately. Coraline was amused at their enthusiasm.

RP Example: I stared at my palm, feeling bored. There was nothing to do at Hogwarts. I sighed and walked down the corrider to Potions. Man, I hated that class. Couldn't they think of anything entertaining? Snape wans't patient with any of the students, exclude a few. I don't know why Dumbledore hired the teacher in the first place.

Notes: None.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Lead Admin
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:57 am

Approved. Your character has been assigned to Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl of Epicness' Characters   Girl of Epicness' Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girl of Epicness' Characters
Page 1 of 1